I will discuss some points that you must have worn to have a better search engine results.
- Title: Your article title / page must be between 45-70 characters. And the title you use should be in post / page with <H2> </ H2> tag.
- Meta Description: meta description should not be too long, a maximum, it may consist of 70 words and 45 words minimum. Your meta description should contain your title.
- Focus Keywords: Focus Keywords discussion Keywords play a major role in SEO. And choosing the correct focus is not a big problem, it requires the presence of mind, nothing else. While selecting your item keywords you need to know your point of keywords is in the title and Meta Description, if not then all the things you do is waste. The keyword focus should be in the first paragraph of the copy and URL too. And try to make sure that you have never used that focus keyword.
- Content: The content of your page / article should be easy to read and understand, it also helps in SEO copy scores must be higher than 60 in the Flesch Reading Ease test, which is considered quite easy to read.
- Page / Article must contain at least 300 words. Below 300, which will be considered deficient content.
- Images: As you add images in the page or post, try to ensure that the page / article contains alt tag with a keyword focus.
- Keyword Density: the density of keywords should be high, meaning the keyword focus you use must appear multiple times in the content, it should be higher than 0.6%.